Quote of the Day

It is much easier to build strong children than it is to repair a broken man.

Monday, July 22, 2013

BLACKJACK

It finally came and then it went. I have been so busy that I haven't time to write about turning the big 2-1. It was a good day filled with food, sun, and finding cute things for my classroom. My wonderful mother took work off and spent the day with my niece, nephew, and I. We went to lunch at Rumbi with was delicious and took it to the park to let my niece and nephew eat and play. The weather was beautiful and not too hot. After we went shopping at Dollar Tree and I found some little treasures my mom took me to pick up my car that my dad had driven to work that day. When I got in my car I realized my dad had my car completely washed, cleaned, and detailed. It smells good and looked pristine. My wonderful car is the same age as I am and deserves a little pampering too. I had hoped my car would stay in its like new condition for a little longer than 3 days, but hopefully I'll remember to just maintain it as time goes on. That night I went to dinner at the Corner Bakery and yes, I had gluten, and it was delicious. I met my three greatest friends there and we talked about life, growing up, and how delicious my noodles were. (alright maybe that last one was just me) After an amazing meal with equally amazing people I went to my sister's house where we ate ice cream and watched too many episodes of Baby Daddy on Netflix. If you haven't seen this show I would say stop! Don't do it! It is way too funny and addicting. Unless you have nothing better to do, prepare to get sucked in to the comedy.
The day went by way too quickly and I don't feel older, but here I am.
A ten and a jack
The lucky hand
Blackjack
21

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Taylor! I can't believe you're only 21! I keep thinking everyone in our cohort is my age. haha. 21 is a great age!

    ReplyDelete