Quote of the Day

It is much easier to build strong children than it is to repair a broken man.

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Life is. . . mAgNiFiCeNt

Lately, I feel like I have won the lottery. I usually don't condone much to luck, but that is the best way to describe it. I have been just plain lucky. Now don't get me wrong, I believe everything happens for a reason and right now I am being cascaded with blessings. It's amazing how much people comment on your attitude when you can't wipe a smile off of your face (nor do I want it gone) but lately, even through the menial tasks, life is grand.
One word I have always loved is serendipity.

Serendipity means 1. an aptitude for making desirable discoveries by accident
                               2. good fortune, luck
And currently, life has a certain serendipatiousness about it.

Music is a giant part of my life. I start my day with it, listen to it as I go to school, on my way home from school, at work, and while getting ready for bed. I tend to find music that describes my mood about life and listen to it constantly. Currently, the playlist of my life includes:
Sara Barielles: Brave
Carlos Bertonatti: Smile
Shane Harper: Dancing in the Rain
Olly Murs: Dance with me Tonight & Don't Say Goodnight Yet
Andrew Allen: Loving You Tonight & Sooner

No comments:

Post a Comment